Inventory Unit Detail
2018 STIHL RMA 510
A 21" walk-behind battery-powered lawn mower that delivers the power and run time to handle small to medium suburban yards. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a set combined with tool.
Part of the STIHL Lightning Battery Systems™ AP Series, the RMA 510 gives homeowners the performance of a gasoline-powered mower without any of the hassles. Enjoy instant starting, less noise, zero gasoline costs and zero exhaust emissions. It features a 21" deck, so you can cover more lawn faster than previous models. The RMA 510 also includes a holding slot for a second battery, so you can swap batteries and be ready to cut again in seconds. It also features an adjustable handlebar, grass catcher and larger rear wheels for rough terrain. This battery-powered lawn mower is great for small to medium suburban yards.
Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a set combined with tool. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Battery Life: No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted.: See it in action!
- Power Switch: Instant startup, just push the button and pull the switch lever.: See it in action!
- Weight: w/o Battery 28.1 kg (62.0 lb.); w/ AP 300 29.8 kg (65.8 lb.)
- Area Mowed: Approx. 5,100 w/ AP300 on a single charge
- Cutting Height: 1 3/8 in. - 3 3/4 in.
- Deck Width: 53.3 cm. (21 in.)
- Grass Catcher Capacity: 18 1/2 gallons
- Power Source: Battery
- Watts: 1,100 W
- Engine Type
- Deck Size
- 53.3 cm. (21 in.)