2018 Briggs & Stratton 5000 Watt Portable Generator (30677)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
5000 Watt Portable Generator (30677)
Keep your lights on, your food cold, your family connected - and more - during a power outage.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine (389cc): This top-of-the-line engine is heavy-duty, easy starting, fuel-efficient, and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for portable generators.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Angled Control Panel: For easy visibility in a power outage.
- Long 12 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7.5 gallon fuel tank and fuel gauge for more durability and less refueling.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection: Includes four GFCI 120 V household outlets and one 120/240V 30A locking outlet to power more essentials in your home, plus rubber outlet covers protect against the elements.
- Model Number: 30677
- Running Watts*: 5000
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 41.6
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 12 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Width (in): 26
- Height (in): 27
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Starting Watts*: 6250
- Running Amps: 20.8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 389
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: No
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: No
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Weight (lbs): 184
- Length (in): 29
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- 389 cc
- 29 in.
- 26 in.
- 27 in.
- 184 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7.5 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 12 hours @ 1/2 Load