2018 Kohler Engine CH750
Call for Price
You work your tail off 12+ hours a day. It's time to hold your engine to the same standard. With extended maintenance intervals and fuel-efficient operation, KOHLER Command PRO engines work as hard as you do.
- Integrated oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range
- High-efficiency, heavy-duty air filters provide protection from debris and ensure longer service intervals
- Extra-large sleeve bearings support heavy loads in commercial and industrial environments
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CH750
- HP (kW): 27(20.1)
- Displacement (cc): 45.6 (747)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.7 (69)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 41.2 (55.9)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 105 (47)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 14 x 17.7 x 22.4
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power HP (kW): 26 (19.4)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83mm) x 2.7 in. (69mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 26 hp (19.4 kW)
- 41.2 ft.lb. (55.9 Nm)
- 14 in.
- 17.7 in.
- 22.4 in.
- 105 lb. (47 kg)