2018 Kohler Engine CV620
Call for Price
You work your tail off 12+ hours a day. It's time to hold your engine to the same standard. With extended maintenance intervals and fuel-efficient operation, KOHLER Command PRO engines work as hard as you do.
- Integrated oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range
- High-efficiency, heavy-duty air filters provide protection from debris and ensure longer service intervals
- Extra-large sleeve bearings support heavy loads in commercial and industrial environments
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CV620
- HP (kW): 19(14.2)
- Displacement (cc): 41.1 (674)
- Bore in (mm): 3.1 (80)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 34 (46.1)
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 90 (41)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 17.8 x 17.7 x 14.1
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power HP (kW): 20.96 (15.6)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.1 in. (80mm) x 2.6 in. (67mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 20.96 hp (15.6 kW)
- 34 ft.lb. (46.1 Nm)
- 17.8 in.
- 17.7 in.
- 14.1 in.
- 90 lb. (41 kg)