2018 Kohler Engine CV730
Call for Price
You work your tail off 12+ hours a day. It's time to hold your engine to the same standard. With extended maintenance intervals and fuel-efficient operation, KOHLER Command PRO engines work as hard as you do.
- Integrated oil coolers extend oil-change intervals and maintain low temperatures during the entire power range
- High-efficiency, heavy-duty air filters provide protection from debris and ensure longer service intervals
- Extra-large sleeve bearings support heavy loads in commercial and industrial environments
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CV730
- Displacement (cc): 44.0 (725)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (83)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (67)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 36.9 (50)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 94 (43)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 2 (1.9)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 17.8 x 17.7 x 14.1
- Backpressure Limit: 50
- Certified Power HP (kW): 22.2 (16.5)
- Certified RPM: 3600
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (83 mm) x 2.6 in. (67 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 22.2 hp (16.5 kW)
- 36.9 ft. lb. (50 Nm)
- 17.8 in.
- 17.7 in.
- 14.1 in.
- 94 lb. (43 kg)