Toro Snowthrower (22456)
Call for Price
This high performance attachment allows you to keep your Dingo productive all year long! A proven durable Toro design powers you through the toughest ice and snow conditions. The snowthrower attachment boasts a two-stage design that provides ample power to break up chunks of hardened snow, leaving behind a clean surface, and the 44-inch clearing width makes quick work of even large snow removal projects. Additionally, the easy-to-use chute can be adjusted from the operator position for maximized productivity. In terms of productivity, the unit has an auger speed of 120 rpm @ 8.5 gpm with an auger diameter of 16 inches. At 50.38 inches high, 43.2 inches wide and weighing 312 lbs, the unit is both versatile and powerful. The snowthrower attachment also comes standard with quick couplers to easily attach to the Dingo mounting plate.
- 2-stage design with 44" (111.8 cm) clearing width
- Direct Drive
- 2-Stage Design: Provides power to break up chunks of hardend snow and throw out of the path, leaving the surface clean.
- Adjustable Chute: Easily adjust the chute direction from the operator position.
- Direct Drive Design: For added torque and power. No belts to loosen or adjust over time. Worm gear drive system and hydraulic relief system takes a pounding that would idle lesser machines, virtually eliminating the need for replacing troublesome shear pins.
- Auger Diameter: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Auger Speed: 125 rpm @ 8.5 gpm, (32.2 lpm) 90% efficiency
- Construction: Two Stage
- Drive System: Direct Hydraulic drive
- Height: 50.38" (128 cm)
- Length: 43.2" (107.4 cm)
- Motor Type: Gear type w/ anti-cavitation
- Standard Equipment: Quick Couplers, Mounting plate
- Weight: 312 lbs (141.5 kg)
- Width: 47.75" (120.7 cm)
- 43.2 in. (107.4 cm)
- 47.75 in. (120.7 cm)
- 50.38 in. (128 cm)
- 312 lb. (141.5 kg)